By Sofia Vazquez-Mellado
Buenos Aires, December 9, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Several members of a group of men who were violently attacked and sexually molested by a mob of feminists while protecting a cathedral last month in Argentina have described their experiences to LifeSiteNews.com in exclusive interviews.
The attack, a video of which has drawn over 250,000 views by LSN readers, took place in San Juan, Argentina, following the Women’s National Encounter held there this year. As LSN has previously reported, such attacks against Catholic churches are becoming standard practice by feminists.
Oscar Campillay and Roberto Gómez were just two of the men defending the cathedral against the attack, which took place on November 24.
Campillay, a father of 8 children, told LifeSiteNews.com that he felt that there "was something twisted and inhuman there, almost diabolic, that made one shudder.”
“The attack on our bodies was the least of things,” he continued. “One can only remain in astounded horror seeing what a creature, a child of God, a woman destined to wonderful things, can become when choosing personal degradation, egoism and death against her own nature.”
The women, many of them topless, spray-painted the men’s crotches and faces and swastikas on their chests and foreheads, using markers to paint their faces with Hitler-like moustaches. They also performed obscene sexual acts in front of them and pushed their breasts onto their faces, all the while shouting “get your rosaries out of our ovaries.” (Note: Some of the most graphic content has been removed from the video embedded in this article. Uncensored footage is available here. Viewer discretion strongly advised.)
Campillay described how before the arrival of the feminists all the men, kneeling down before a priest, had said a prayer of exorcism. “I think all of us had an expectant emotion for defending the House of God,” he said. “But then, during the two hours the assault lasted, the sensation was that of pity for these women.”
“Our prayers rose for the conversion of their souls and so that these sins would not be imputed upon them,” he explained. “We held onto Mary through the Holy Rosary, which never ceased to be prayed.”
Click "like" if you are PRO-LIFE!
He shared how “there was a moment in which a girl whose face was covered stood in front of me. I decided to look into her eyes without ceasing to pray, while she assaulted me.”
“There was an instant in which our eyes met and we each held our gaze firmly. Suddenly she became calm and quiet; slowly she uncovered her face and looked at me, and withdrew in silence away from the crowd,” he said.
Gómez, also a father of 8, told us how “praying the Rosary, which in reality was a continued Hail Mary,” gave him the strength to not respond back with the same violence.
“I was always praying for the conversion of the souls of the people I had in front of me,” he said, adding that he believes this peaceful manifestation “showed that our faith is alive.”
The attack on the Cathedral of San Juan took place as part of the National Women’s Encounter, which annually brings together Argentinean feminists who support “women’s rights” and has been going on for the past 28 years.
Campillay told LSN how “we Christians have been following the development of these encounters with concern, since approximately a decade ago they have been reoriented towards ultra-feminist positions and covered with expressions of religious intolerance.”
“These attacks to Cathedrals and temples have unfortunately become an intrinsic part of the organization of these events,” he said.
However, the event’s organizers, Rosita Collado and Perla Werner, have not taken responsibility for these attacks. They told the press: “We organized an event and it went really well, nothing was out of control.”
“The incident in the Cathedral is a social phenomena; I ask anybody here to explain to us what to do to avoid any problems with 20,000 women present,” said Collado.
“It is not our obligation to control the streets,” added Werner.
Adrián Cuevas, Minister of the San Juan government, admitted to the local press that there was an “anarchist group,” of around 1000 women that “have the characteristics of savages and behave themselves like piranhas.”
He said the police did not intervene “so as to not to have to lament any rubber bullet and tear gas victims,” and added that “we must achieve their expulsion.”
Gómez told LSN that the police simply stood by and watched “how they were beating and insulting us, spitting at us.”
“We asked them to please defend us but they told us that they had orders not to act,” he explained.
When LSN contacted the San Juan police, they simply said “they could not respond” as to why they did not intervene.
“It is of public knowledge that sponsoring and logistics are provided by the national government through its social ministries,” said Campillay.
“In a certain way, being attacked and persecuted will become an inseparable part of our Christian identity,” he continued, adding that he had considered it a “privilege” to defend the Cathedral.
“May God allow us to be present for the next encounter,” he said. “The city of Salta awaits us.”
SOME COMMENTS TO THE NOTE:
- These men are heroes, they inspire me to be a better man. God Bless these men
- These men are real men! Men that will protect their women and children. Men that God has called. May they always have the courage to stand up for their children and call on Our Blessed Mother for protection. "For unto this are you called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving you an example that you should follow his steps."
- I have noticed very little mainstream media coverage of this story.
One can only imagine the media uproar & condemnation, if the roles were reversed - & if it were Pro Life people or Christians who were protesting in this way.
Therefore I think its important for us, to try to share this story as much as possible. The world needs to see the true face of Pro Abortion feminism.
The young men protecting the church were truly inspirational.
- Very true. The mainstream media also ignore the March for Life ever year despite the fact that hundreds of thousands all over march in it! It is liberal censorship at its highest!
- Welcome to two worlds: one with God and the other without. Need we say more? God help us!
- Plus the pro-abortionists make themselves look hideous acting like that! Spitting on the praying men? Spraying their faces and verbally assaulting them. Truly appalling and demonic as the title suggests!
- These men are awesome. May God bless them and their families and may He fill them with abundant peace.
- These women are depraved, disgusting cowards. The knew full well that these men would not physically retaliate against their violence and obscene behaviour.
- And they knew the cops would give them free rein-just like in the U.S.
God is watching it all...and knows the names of every person involved: the savage, blasphemous women, and the stalwart, faithful men. And God will repay each one of them according to their works and their words: "Hail Satan", or "Hail Mary".
- Excellent point. Because if they were *really* brave & wanting a fight they'd do that to a mosque. But no. THAT would take balls.
- no, but throwing some holy water on those women wouldn't be a bad idea.
- Very true. As a woman I am disgusted and ashamed they would act like that (though I did see pro-abort men in the mob as well). God bless those men who endured the same revilement as Christ (spitting and verbal abuse) that He did in His Passion.
- As a one of the participants of the defense of San Juan's Cathedral, I'm very grateful for your blessings and comments, which have been kinder than the ones that we have received in our own country. You really understood the meaning of our defence. We're really proud of the young men who took part of the defense and stood in front of those diabolic women. I ask you to pray for them. United in Christ and Mary, blessings for all of you.
- Thank you for your courageous witness. It is an inspiration. You men are truly white martyrs. I wish I could have been there saying the rosary with you.
- Yes, thank you for your brave pro-life, moral witness! You certainly went through what Christ felt in His Passion, as the pro-abortionist women spat at you and verbally and physically assaulted you. Be proud that you have endured some of what our Lord also experienced. God keep you safe and your families.
- Wow. I must thank you men of Sn San Juan. Thank you, and God bless you. It is You who have stood with Our Blessed Savior and his holy mother, Mary, for my dignity as a woman and the dignity of all women - born and unborn. All men, born and unborn.
- Real men of faith. They are inspiring.
- These women are on video and their faces can be seen. There is probably an event page on Facebook or some other site. I think the police need to fine and arrest these monsters.
- The "police" there are on the womens' side. This is what government sponsored persecution looks like in the initial stages.
- Yes, in a just world, they would be arrested---because they were assaulting these men in plain view! We can pray that a judge or police dept somewhere does hold those women (and the pro-abortion men too) responsible for their actions.
- PS. I LOVE that they kept praying and turned the other cheek. No retaliation, no hate. True men of the true faith.
- It takes more strength and courage to simply stand firm than to strike back. A true man knows when to act vigorously, and when to resist firmly but nonviolently.
- God bless them indeed.
- The world is in insane! I admire extremely these men for defending their Catholic faith. They are like St. Joseph, Protector of Holy Church! May St. Joseph bless and be with them always. Poor women! They don't know what they are doing!
- I was very struck by the lack of mainstream media coverage, of this story.
One can only imagine the media uproar & condemnation, worldwide, if the roles were reversed - & the protestors were Pro Life people or Christians.
Therefore, it is important for us to share, & make this story known, as much as possible.
The world needs to see this - the true face of militant Pro Abortion feminism.
As for those young men, they were nothing short of heroic. Their faith & courage is an example to us all.
- Please interview these men if possible!
- yes, these men are true heroes of the faith. As a woman, these screaming blasphemous females are an abomination to our gender.
- Pope Francis-please respond to this. Argentina is your country. Let us all pray an Our Father and a Hail Mary and a Glory Be that Pope Francis will condemn this act of fascistic and sadistic feminism. God bless these men of courage-time to have a revolution in Argentina!
- Yes, that would be wonderful! Especially if he would do it at a time and place where the news media could not ignore it.
- God will not be mocked. He will not remain angry with His children forever. He will come soon. I pity those who refuse the graces they received from the prayers of these martyrs when He does come to call them to account.
- To all those who participated in the defence of San Juan Cathedral,- we are with you & are praying for you.
- You have given inspiration & hope to many people, all over the world.
- Those men were wrong to not fight back. They ought to do so if they were being sexually molested. I certainly would. If our Christian ancestors did not fight back when they were attacked, Europe would have been Moslem by the 8th century.
- The reason why they don´t fight back is because, behin them, there are a lot of womans praying (like me!), if they punch some of this womans, they could killed us (there are much more than us!!), it´s a real danger i have been in this encounters for three years, we are only a few catholic´s, there are thousends, look what hapend the past year http://www.youtube.com/watch?v..., sory for my english, I´m from Argentina